PROCEDURES TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF IAP
To become an Associate member,
* Applicant should be a Graduate in Physiotherapy studied in a
recognized University in India with a minimum study period of 3-� years
full time programme.
You can become an "ASSOCIATE MEMBER" by
* Payment of Rs.1500/- (Including Registration Fee, Annual Fee and
Examination Fee) by DD drawn in favour of "THE INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF
Following set of attested Copy of Documents must be submitted along
with the Application Form.
* Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree
Certificate- Issued by the University
* Course Completion Certificate (Period of your study in your institute)
* Internship Completion Certificate from the college
and sent it to :
Dr. K. S. I. Murali Sankar (PT) Indian Association of Physiotherapists, Kumaran Physiotherapy Centre, 236/2, Sheriff Complex, Opp : Collector Office, Palladam Road, Tirupur – 641604.
Mobile : 09366666683 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be registered for IAP examination. You will get your enrollment
letter. Later find out the Exam date in IAP website (www.physiotherapyindia.org.in).
After passing the exam, later by paying Rs.2500/- you can became a "Life
Member"(Demand draft and a copy of exam result from website).
For any clarifications please contact -
Dr. B. S. Desikamani